Sri Ram Teachers Training College | Recognized by NCTE | Affiliated with Ranchi University & Jharkhand Academic Council
Surrounded by mesmerizing scenic beauty, Sri Ram Teachers Training College is situated at Prem Nagar, Sugda, Piska Nagri – 17 kms from Ranchi. The college glows bright since its establishment in 2016 with various facilities, e.g., Dynamic administration, Well equipped classroom, Computer lab, Audiovisual facilities, laboratory, Seminar Hall, Library, Indoor play area and a handsome strength of teaching and non teaching staffs under the dynamic supervision of a well experienced and talented principal.
The SRTTC offers an all-round training programme package to Primary and Secondary teachers including intellectual, cultural, emotional, physical, aesthetic moral & spiritual guidance. The college is committed to generate real human resources well equipped with the ideology of a real teacher, so thereof each & every perfect of the college justify himself/herself as a perfect role model to the students.
- Initiative of Sri Ram Charitable Trust
- Recognized by NCTE, Bhubneshwar
- Affiliated with Ranchi University
- Affiliated with Jharkhand Academic Council
AIM & OBJECTIVE
● To promote quality education & training in the field of education.
● To prepare committed, highly skilled teachers for Primary, Secondary and Higher Secondary School.
● To provide all round training program for teachers i.e. Mental, Physical, Cultural, Social, Moral and Spiritual.
● To meet the growing challenges & new academic responsibilities.
VISION & MISSION
● Institute vision is to put best efforts to provide professional quantitative education and quality through the leadership to fulfill society needs and aspirations.
● Institute mission is to develop skill dedication commitment orientation humanity, morality, ethics and qualitative education for individuals, institute make known all aims.